Friday, February 7, 2014

Merps in the Snow!

Hello All,

Monday morning my alarm went off at 8 AM and I looked at my phone like I do every morning. I noticed that I had a missed call from bloggy and real life friend Natalie, which was confusing until I read her text message asking if she could hang out in my dorm until her ride could get to campus. Why? Because we were having a snow day!

Source
Natalie had already found a place to hang so I turned off my phone and fell back asleep for another 3 hours! Gotta love snow days!

When I woke up I worked on a project and worked on some bloggy business. But eventually Hannah and I started getting restless and decided we wanted to go out and play in the snow with Mandi. And of course I have some photos to share.

Tree outside out building
I was trying to artsy
Mandi
Mandi getting ready to throw a snowball
Hannah climbed up on a giant snow ball
LtoR: Hannah and Mandi
My fave picture of the day!
LtoR: Mandi and me
LtoR: Manid and Me
Roomies
LtoR: me and Hannah
LtoR: Me and Hannah
Hannah
Hannah pretending to be an owl
Look at Hannah and Mandi looking all cute together
Then Hannah dropped snow all over Mandi
When we were done playing in the snow we went back inside eat some yummy pasta and watched Teen Wolf, Switched at Birth and the Fosters.

What is your favorite thing to do on a snow day? Let me know in the comments below!


2 comments:

  1. I love Snow Days! the Snow always looks so beautiful before people start walking in it and it becomes gray and dirty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when the snow still looks so white and beautiful. Its my favorite part of winter.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!