Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Trying Something New on a Snow Day!

Hello All,

Before I start today's post I want to share a transformation Tuesday picture because I cut my hair and if you read this post you may know that I am over attached to my hair and I swear to God I am going through separation aniexty from my hair! Okay maybe that's a little dramatic. But here it is!



Now on to today's post! As I have mentioned a couple time, we are having tons of snow here right now, they are predicting a blizzard to come on Thursday! But on our last snow day (last Wednesday) Hannah and I were prepared and trying making new foods! The first thing we tried out was cupcakes using this special cups Hannah got for Christmas!



Also on that note this is not a review in any way but anything I say is my opinion and was not given anything to write this post! Now we may continue. 


We decided to make funeti (yum!) cupcakes with funeti hot pink frosting (double yum!).



Like I said we were making them in special cups and this is what they look like.


Since we are college students and this was somewhat spur of the moment we mixed our ingredient in the pasta pot! #CollegeLife



I just thought this looked artsy

The final step was to fill the cup up with batter and put them on a cookie sheet and popped them in the oven.



One thing that we learned was that it took the cupcake a while longer to bake in the oven then it said on the box but finally they were done!



We let them cool slightly and then it was time to frost the cupcakes and put on the sprinkles.


They came out deliciously! 

The second thing we tried that night was to make homemade pizza! Hannah and Mandi had cheese one and I put chicken on it!

The ingredients
Hannah rolled out the dough.

There was a little piece that looked like a heart


While Hannah did that, I cut up my chicken.


Then it was time to put the pizza together!


We baked it as long as the roll told us to bake it and it came out perfectly.


Then we ate our pizza and watched Teen Wolf! How have you been spending your snow days? Let me know in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally over-attached to my hair, I'm planning on getting a major hair cut on Thursday and I can already tell that I'm probably going to have an anxiety attack when the time finally comes for it to happen!

    http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!