Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TGBTL: Top 5 Pins Lately

Hello All,

Today I am once again linking up with the awesome Hayley for her weekly Link-Up the Girl Between the Lines. Each week they give us a topic so that you can get to know the people behind the blogs that you read. 

Girl Between the Lines Link up

This week's topic is what are your top 5 favorite pins you've pinned recently.

I love this topic because I have recently rediscovered my love for Pinterest! I blame all the snow because I have nothing else to do on all these snow days!

Over the past probably 2 weekish I have been pinning a lot of pins in two categories, fashion and future stuff, because of that I want to show you 5 from each of those categories, mainly because I can't decide. Also the five are in no particular order

CLOTHES:

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
THE FUTURE:
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
And those are my top favorite recent pins! Make sure you head over to the link-up and check out everyone else's favorite pins!

What are your favorite pins recently? Let me know in the comments below!


2 comments:

  1. Those outfits are so cute!! I'm really wanting some cheetah print shoes... they are so cute, I just need to take the plunge and snag some for myself! Thanks for linking up with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these outfits, I have recently become obsessed with the preppy style of clothing and now want all of thos in my closet! Thanks for stopping by and reading. Can't wait to link up with you guys in the future.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!