Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What Would You Do....

Hello All,

Today I was helping one of  my best friend's set up her own blog! She's still setting up and make it the way she wants but once she does I'll share a link with all you lovely people because my friend is an AMAZING writer and her blog is bound to be just as amazing. 

While I was helping her I couldn't help but think about what I wanted to write about on my blog today. Then I found my inspiration in cup I was drinking out of. 


This is one of my all time favorite quotes EVER! Its not only what the quote is saying but the memories behind the quote. My favorite English teacher in high school had this quote hanging in her classroom when I walked in Freshmen year. Those words stuck with me. That Christmas Mama J got me the mug and its my favorite one. 

It got me thinking what would I do if I knew I wouldn't fail? What would I do if I had all the money in the world? What would I do if nobody could tell me that I was wrong? And nobody could stop me? 

I would...

....send the scripts for a television series I've been writing to an agent so that it could actually be produced

 ...be honest with my feelings, even when I'm embarrassed. 

...take classes that I find interesting and don't have to do with my majors, along with classes that have do with my majors 

...I would move to a city and buy an apartment with a great view, I mean I would have my hit television show right?  

...talk to people who look interesting, hoping to make friends. 

...find world peace

What would you do if you knew you wouldn't fail? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!