Thursday, July 18, 2013

If I Won the Lottery

Hello All,

I know there is a blog out their that is doing 52 weeks of blogging with a purpose. A lot of the blogs I follow are participating and I read a lot of the entries. I was inspired by this weeks topic and decide that I would make a list of what I would do. The only way I would play the lottery is if and if the lotto was hundreds of millions of dollars. Also if I won the lottery I wouldn't do all these things at one time, I would take my time and consult with a professional. So, without further ado, what I would do if I won the lottery...

Pay Off My Student Loans
Who doesn't want to be debt free? I know I do. I think paying off debt is on everyone's list.
Put Money Aside for my Future Children's Education
I want children so I would love to let them go to school and not worry about money.
Buy a Nice Car and Jeep Wrangler
As my regular readers know from a recent post I am not a car person at all! But I do love a Jeep Wrangler so I would definitely buy a Wrangler for myself.
I also would buy a nice car, you know one with a GPS and Bluetooth in the dashboard. 
Go on a Trip All Over Europe
I've always wanted to go to Europe so I would go on a month long trip with some friends around Europe.
Buy My Dream House
I think this house is so beautiful, I have always loved brick houses. 
Either Buy My Mom Her Dream House or Pay for Repairs on Her Current House
Mama J and I have lived in a condo for 11 years and she likes it but if she wanted a real house I would buy it for her.
Put Money Aside for my Wedding
I always say and truely believe that I don't want the wedding, I want the right guy and strong healthy and happy marriage when I get married in the future. But if I had 100s of millions of dollars lying around I would probably create a dream wedding. Even my dream wedding probably wouldn't be the extreme, but I would definately buy a wedding dress I would never buy with out lottery winnings. Maybe a custom made one.
Put Money Aside for a Rainy Day
You never know what can go wrong in life so I would want to safe/invest some money in case something horrible happened. 
Finance a Gilmore Girl Movie As Long As it was written by Amy Sherman-Palladino
I'm a HUGE Gilmore Girls fan. My friend, Natalie, and I are constantly reading about rumors that one day a Gilmore Girls movie will be made. We recently found an article saying their  would probably never be a movie. But his article made me incredibly sad because it said Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino always knew what the last four words would be. I now want to know what they would be. Unfortunately Amy didn't write the series finale so we may never know what the words would be. If I would pay for the movie it would have to written by Amy. Although in comment section of the article readers were able to say what they thought the last four words would be and my favorite was from a reader who said he thought the words would be spoken by Richard and they would be: To the Gilmore Girls. 
You can and I encourage you to check out The Gilmore Girls Article and my friend.
Donate to Saint Jude's Children Hospital 
Of course I would donate money to charity. The charity that means a lot to me is Saint Jude's. I would give them money for them to try and find a cure. 

What would you do if you won the lottery? Let me know in the comments below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!