Friday, June 20, 2014

2 Years Ago Today...

Hello All,

Happy Friday! A year ago I wrote this post all about my high school graduation. I wrote that post because I wanted to share pictures with you guys and I had no plans of writing another post about it because in all honesty I'm not that sentimental.

But one day I was fooling around on youtube, my second favorite place on the internet, my bloggy being the first, when I came across this video.


I thought the video was hilarious and I realized right away that this is how I feel about high school. The people who had been my best friends in high school, I never talk to anymore. I run into one every once in a while and we barely know what to say to each other.

When did that happen?

Sometimes it feels like I should still be in high school. Or I regret not keeping stellar connecting with some of my high school friends. I watch shows like Dawson's Creek, Beverly Hills 90210 and other shows where the main characters graduate high school and then move on to college and they are still besties! How?

But then I realized I am not the shy, awkward, self conscious girl I was in high school. Now I'm in college and a lot things I'm not the person I was then. I'm more out going and I love meeting new people. Although I have my off days, like everyone I have become a very confident person. I mean I share my life online don't I? lol 

But the most important change that has happened is that I love who I am. I made some good friends and I'm excited to see who I'm going to be in the future. So, maybe high school me would feel sad that my high school life, friends are completed are pretty much in my memories instead of my reality.

What do you remember about your high school graduation? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!