Monday, June 16, 2014

Before Room Tour - Summer Goal

Hello All,

Happy Monday! I hope you guys had a great weekend! Although this post isn't about last weekend, its actually about the weekend before but that's okay. Because I'm really excited about this topic! 

As you may know if you read my Summer Goals I wanted to redo my home bedroom! Well the not yesterday weekend but the one before I cleaned out my room and moved all the furniture and now its time for me to redesign and put all the decorations up! I have a lot of ideas, some which can be found on my Pinterest

Because I wanted to be able to share the results of my goals on my blog I took some starter pictures and I wanted to show you guys how the room began. A few of the places are a little cluttered because its not completely cleaned out but I'm working on it. 

View from the door
Make up/Getting ready table!
My desk!
The couch
Dresser and closest thing
Blank wall, I'm most excited for my idea for this wall
My bed
You also can watch my video tour to get a better idea of the room.

Okay guys, I hope you have a great day, talk to you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how it turns out!!

    xoxo
    Kimberly | Kimberly's Chronicle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see how it turns out either. I'm going shopping for some stuff on Thursday! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I love some of the ideas that you've pinned on Pinterest! I'm excited to see the end result!

    Vely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited to bring those ideas to life and see how they turn out! Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!