Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What I Love Wednesday....Hunter Hayes' Invisible

Hello All,

Happy Wednesday, happy hump day, happy the week is almost over. Except when your on summer break, then your weeks aren't as specific. Which is amazing! 

This week I'm feeling a What I Love Wednesday...
I'm not a huge fan of listening to the radio, I don't like all the talking and the commercials, so I often buy CD's from my favorite artists and bands. Over the past couple of weeks I have been non-stop listening to every time I drive to Hunter Hayes' new CD, Invisible and I must say, I am in love. 

To me its rare that when listening to a CD that each time a song comes on I go, "OMG this my favorite song!"

Source
Although I love all the songs on the CD I want to share with you guys my top 5. So, relax, enjoy and let your ears listen to this beautiful music!

Still Fallin'

Tattoo

You Think You Know Somebody

When Did You Stop Loving Me

If Its Just Me

And those are just some of my favorite songs on the Story Line. I've been rocking out and maybe you found some new songs to rock out to as well. Have a great day!

-P.S. Check out this week's video on my Youtube which features all my May Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!