Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Goals Wrap-Up

Hello All,

Happy last day of 2015! This year as been crazy and I honestly didn't pay much attention to my goals over the past year. But it was a good year and I proud of all the person I became over the last 12 months. If you are interested in where this and would like see where it all started you can see the first post here, you can also see the check-ins by clicking on the following months: March 2015 and September 2015


Not Even Attempted
In Progress
Completed

1. Start Exercising and Eating Healthier
I did a get job for about the first three months and then it completely fell off the track

2. Cross 3 Things Off My Bucket List
I crossed nothing off my bucket list this year. I focused on school this year and didn't do anything huge, bucket list worthy. Although I have decided to add 1 thing to my bucket list, I have decided that I would like to take a tour at all 7 Ivy League schools. I was able to take a tour at Harvard this past summer, so I am 1/7 of my ways through crossing that off my list.

3. Finish 2 Blankets for my 180 Blankets for 180 Days
I started a blanket but haven't finished it yet. Although I'm thinking about working on it some over this break.

4. Read 6 Books That Aren't For School
I read 5 books this year. I would say that its pretty damn close to perfect. I'm also about a quarter of the way through the current book I'm reading so I would say that its about 95.25% of this goal could be crossed out. You can read the book reviews by clicking on the following links: Six Months LaterGone Too FarMe and Earl and the Dying GirlPS I Still Love You and The Third Twin.

5. Blog Twice A Week
I worked really hard on keeping up with this for the first month of the year. And then I realized that I didn't like working on schedule. I have found that when I try and force myself to get two blog posts out a week they aren't as good as they should be. 

6. Create and Live By a Budget
This year I found a template I liked but wasn't good about keeping up with it.

7. Stop Procrastinating
I was awesome at not procrastinating this past semester. I got most of my work done before schedule. Most nights I didn't have to do homework after about 4:30 PM so I had my nights off and I was a lot happier that way. Although at times that meant spending hours in the library.

8. Become a Neater Person
I'm actually pretty proud to say that I have become a neater person. This semester I have found that most nights before I go to bed I'm putting things away  and making sure that most things are in its place. I have found that this has made me less stressed.

9. Go On 4 Blog Worthy Adventures 
I went on so many fun and exciting adventures this year and it was awesome! You can read about the adventures by clicking on the following links: Disney with my friendsTori visiting me at schoolHiking with my Roommate, Boston Day 1 & Day 2Pumpkin Picking.

10. Work on my Novel More
I haven't worked on my novel at all. I actually started working on different writing project and I'm pretty happy about the work I've gotten done on it. 

And those were my 10 goals of 2015. I only crossed one thing off my list but I made head ways on a lot of my goals. Things haven't been perfect but I'm happy about the headway I made and I can't wait to see where 2016 takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!