Monday, March 30, 2015

Disney 2015 Trip in Review

Hello All,

It has been just about a week since I returned from my Spring Break 2015 and this trip was unlike any other. It was the first time I went to Disney World without either of my parents but instead with friends. I paid for this trip and planned. I vlogged the whole thing and will be sharing all videos with you wonderful people. Not only that but I could to turn 21 years old in the happiest place on earth (I will be writing a post about that because I have sorts of feels I want to share with internet on that topic). But most of all this is a trip that I had only dreamed of and I got to live out. So now, without further ado here's the first post of my trip review with the Disney 2015 Trip in Review.


Days leading up to the trip
Since we didn't leave until the Monday of Spring Break I had a couple days at home before I left. On the Saturday I went out with one of my besties, Tori. Then on Sunday I cleaned my house and hung with my Mama Judy a little. Until Mandi and Hannah got to my house because they were staying over the night before the trip. We didn't do much because we had to get to bed early because we had an early morning flight. 

We had super early flight so we got up early and headed to the airport. We had a layover in Raleigh and finally made it to Disney about mid-afternoon. We spent sometime at the pool and then got ready to go to dinner. For dinner we went to Chef Mickey's and met the big cheese.
Donald and I are in love. NBD.
We woke up some what early but not to early so we could head to Disney's Animal Kingdom. We hung around the park and did some fun attraction (you'll have to wait for the official Animal Kingdom post to find out what we did). We didn't spend the whole day there and actually did have some pool/rest time. After a quick rest we went to dinner at 1900 Park Fare. After dinner we went over to Downtown Disney for a little while before going back and going to bed.
LtoR Prince Charming (Cinderella) and Mandi
On this day we spend the day in my favorite park A.K.A. Disney's Hollywood Studios, which by the way is getting a new name. Hannah had a friend who was in town so she went to hung out with her and went on rides that Mandi and I weren't into. While she was off doing the big scary Tower of Terror and Rockin' Rolling Coaster Mandi and I met some characters, did some exploring and saw some shows. Eventually the two of us hit our walls and decided to head back for some much needed pool time. We went back to the park after and had dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe where we met back up with Hannah. Although after dinner we parted ways again since Mandi and I had some things we still wanted to hit. I also had one of my favorite meets of the trip. You're going to have to wait and see it when the official post went up.
LtoR Chip, me, Dale and Mandi
Finally we made our way to Magic Kingdom. On this day we did some rides in the morning because we had some fast passes and had a great character interaction. Then we went back and had rest before coming back to have dinner at my favorite restaurant. For the evening part of the night I left my camera back in the room and kicked my butt about it. But I was able to vlog. It rained that night but actually I didn't mind because I had a great time in the rain. We also met two ladies who me and ever 5 year old in America have been obsessing over for the last two years.
A bow picture in each park was a must. Also I want to take one moment and gasp at how long my hair is.
This was probably are most easy going day of the trip. We slept in (well slept in Disney style) and then spent the morning exploring most of future world. Then headed back for an almost 3 hours break/pool time. After all of that was said and done we went back to EPCOT for dinner at Coral Reef which was one of either Hannah or Mandi's favorite meals. After dinner We went on one final ride and then Mandi and I headed back for the night.
Mandi
We returned to Magic Kingdom. For the most part we only did character meet and greets. With very few rides. We once again returned for some pool time and then went back for dinner at Crystal Palace. After dinner we went to The Top of World Lounge to watch Wishes! with my father and his girlfriend. After that Hannah and Mandi went back to sleep while spent another few hours in Magic Kingdom and turned 21 during extra magic hours.
One of the cast members caught some behind the scenes vlog action
On my birthday we spent the morning back followed by running around for character meet and greets. We also hit up the one missing future world must do and headed back for a rest. I had my first drink at the Old Key West pool bar (you'll have to wait find out what it was). After my first drink we went back to EPCOT and had dinner at the Italy Pavilion. After dinner we went to Downtown Disney and picked up last minute souvenirs. When we got back to the resort finished packing and snuggled up in bed for our 2 hour sleep before we had to head to the airport.
LtoR Jasmine, Hannah, Me, Mandi, Aladdin.
 And that is our trip in review. To hold you guys over to my first trip recap you guys can check out my trip preview video I created.


I am so excited to share the rest of the pictures and vlogs from this trip so keep an eye out for them.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like you had an awesome trip. I've never been to Disney world but it is definitely on my list to go someday. You have a great blog. :) Please go checkout my Blog(s) and let me know what you think. Maybe we can be blogger buddies. :)
    - Adorkable Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its definitely so magical to go to Disney, I hope one day you get to go. I will definitely check out your blog!
      xoxo,
      Emma.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!