Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Favorite Ways to Eat Nutella {A Guest Post}

Hello All,

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm away on my super fun Spring Break vacation. But don't you fret, I'm working hard to get back into the 2 post a week pattern and left you guys in good hands. I ask my real life friend and blogging friend Natalie to guest post. So without further ado, here's Natalie's guest post!

Hi everyone! I’m Natalie and I blog over at Finding My Voice. Emma asked me to guest post on her blog, and I am so honored. I hope you all enjoy my post, as well as check my blog out!
Source
Nutella and I have been the best of friends since I was a sophomore in high school. However, there are so many ways to eat Nutella. Here’s some of my favorite ways to eat it. 

Strawberries and Nutella: My friend Gabriel and I tried this out over the summer, and I’ve been addicted to it lately. What I do is take a spoon and spoon it over the strawberry. It’s a perfect way to get some fruit and Nutella. #bestofbothworlds

Nutella Crackers: Fun fact: I used to eat these almost everyday for lunch in high school. Take a grahm cracker or a butter cracker and put Nutella in the middle. Perfect snack.

Nutella and Oreos: Have a chocolate craving? Put Nutella on top of a cookie and you’ll have an extra sweet Oreo.

Nutella and waffles: Want to update a plain waffle? Or are you tired of syrup? Spread some Nutella on top and you’ll have a chocolately spread.


Nutella Crepes with Strawberries: This is my new favorite, but crepes and Nutella equals the most perfect mix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!