Saturday, March 28, 2015

1 Year, 5 Years, 10 Years ~ 1 Year Check-In

Hello All,

We're you reading the blog about a year ago? If you were do you remember this post that I wrote. It was prediction for where I would be this year, and where I will be in 2019 and 2024. Since I'm still blogging I figured I would see how my prediction came out. 

I wanted to....

-Have found my new place on campus
My new place isn't really in a club. Its making new friends in major and in life in general. 

-Have raised my GPA to a 3.0
I'm still working on it.

-Have a stronger grasp on where I am going in life
I think I do. I have figured out my dream career and thought about all the things I want to do in my life. Like travel, places I might want to life and general life goals.
Source
-To see be writing for the school paper.
Not only that I am no longer a special to the paper but an actual writer for the paper.

-To have gone on vacation with my friends
I just returned!

-For my blog to be more successful.
As much as I still love blogging I don't have a lot time to promote it. Hopefully over the summer I want start doing some research and implement these techniques.

-To give more attention to my Youtube channel
I did just recently vlog my seven day trip to Disney which I'm working on editing and putting up on my channel. As well as I have some ideas for videos coming up in the future. As well as doing some research on good filming equipment.  

-To have a work out routine that I love
I have started going to the gym more and I have really enjoyed going. I'm nowhere near my dream body but I still love who I am and the way I look.

So, some of my prediction came true. Others were goals that I worked really hard to complete. Others didn't really happen at all. No matter what though, I am really happy with where I am in my life. 

 As long as I'm still blogging in four years (all goals and plans point to I'll still be blogging) I will update on how my 2019 predictions came out. Hopefully pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!