Thursday, March 19, 2015

Meeting Characters

Hello All,

Happy Thursday! Since I'm traveling today and its Thursday I figured I'd do a travel post today (Don't worry I'm writing it over a week in advance and not wasting vacation time to write a post). 

As many of you know I grew up going to Disney. I have always loved taking part in character meet and greets. It doesn't matter that I'm 20 going on 21 years old. I still find it magical, which is why it always drives me crazy when people look at me and say, "You know that's not the really Insert Character name here.

In a way I find that sentence slightly insulting. I don't care that it may seems a little immature. That wanting to meet the princesses and talking about their side kicks princes may seems stupid. I find doing that magical. It brings make the feeling of being a young child, which is really what Disney is all about. 


I love to look at the candid pictures that cast members take when I meet characters. Especiallly ones like the one above from when I met Princess Tiana. When I look at this picture I see the pure joy of meeting my favorite princess. And I also remember the complete fan girl moments I have when I meet her because I can't think of anything to say and stumble over my words like a babbling idiot. The make me happy.

I think that when you go to Disney you should embrace your #DisneySide and do whatever your favorite things to do are when you're at Disney. Whether you want to meet the princesses or you're a roller coaster junkie. Just do whatever makes you happy.

If you've been to Disney, what have been your favorite parts? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!