Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring Break 2015 Pre-Trip Post! {Part 1 of 2}

Hello All,

Happy Travel Tuesday! Last Thursday I announced that I am once again returning to Disney World. But this time I paid for my part of the trip all myself. And its my first trip that I've gone on that I'm going with friends instead of family. I am so excited about this trip, like it isn't even funny how excited I am. 

I figured since its Thursday and I haven't been posting a lot I would share with you some of rough plans we have. 

Monday:
Our flight leaves are local airport at 7 AM but that's okay because its Disney day and I will be wide awake when my alarm goes off around 3:45-4 in the morning.
Me when people ask me how I slept before Disney day.
Source
We have a little over a 3 hour layover in North Carolina and I plan to sleep on the airport floor #noshame. We will finally land in Orlando at about 2 PM. We are taking advantage of Disney Magical Express so we'll head start to the bus and head on out to the Most Magical Place on Earth.
Source
When we get to the hotel we will check-in. The way I see it depending whether or not our room is ready we'll either go to the room, unpack and hang out. Or explore the hotel and/or hang out by the pool while we wait for our room to be ready. 

We have dinner reservations at Chef Mickey's which is a character dinning buffet style restaurant at the Contemporary Hotel. Since Hannah has never been to Disney I made reservations at some character dinning places so she can meet some of the essential characters. 
Source
After dinner we'll play it by ear on how we'll spend the rest of the night. If I had to guess I would say that we will probably just head back to the hotel room and get to bed early. But we will see.

Tuesday:
According to our rough plans we are planning to do Animal Kingdom on this day. The park is schedule to open at 8 AM although I don't know if we'll try to make it for park opening.
Source
Animal Kingdom is my least favorite park but I do have some must dos that include the Safari, Mount Everest and Kali River Rapids. As well as seeing the Festival of Lion King. I'm not really sure what we're going to do but it should be fun.

For dinner we have dinner reservations at 1900 Park Fare which is another character meal, buffet style. This time we'll get to meet Cinderella, Prince Charming and Cinderella's step mother and sisters. I think  that the Fairy God Mother might be there too but I'm not sure.

Source
1900 Park Fare is at my favorite resort so we might explore a little and then head back to the room. But like the night before we'll probably play it by ear.

Wednesday:
On this day our plan is to head to Hollywood Studio which is scheduled to open at 9 AM. Much like the day before I don't know if we'll aim to get there for 9. Hollywood Studios is my favorite park. I love the atompshere and it has a lot of shows which Mandi will probably like since she's not huge on roller coasters.


For dinner we will be having dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe which is located in Hollywood Studios. This resturant is a lot of fun. All of the actors play the part of your "baby sitter" and remind you that you can't use your phones at the table, no elbows on the table and basically making sure you polite and well behave. I've been here a couple time but not in a few years I am so excited. I have seen youtube where the "babysitters" put the "kids" in time out for planning on their phones and such. This is one of the dinner I am most excited about!

Source
After dinner the park will be closed or just about to close so we'll play by ear as to what we're going to do. Maybe hit up downtown Disney or go to the pool.

Thursday:
Finally after being in Disney for 2 and half days we will be going to the Magic Kingdom. Magic Kingdom opens up at 9 AM and I would love to be there for park opening for one of our Magic Kingdom days. Along with that I would also love to have lunch one of those days at Be Our Guest. 
Source
On Thursday our dinner reservations are at my favorite restaurant on all of Disney property. I try my best to get there every time I go, even though on my last trip I was sick. Oh, you're probably wondering what this restaurant is, well it's Tony's Town Square!

Source
P.S. If my future fiance/husband is reading this I want you to know that if you want to propose in Disney, this would be a good place. 

After that we'll probably just hang out in Magic Kingdom and Hannah and Mandi might watch the fireworks. I won't be watching fireworks because I have a fear of loud noises, they give me major anxiety. 

And that's the first half of the trip. I'm going to finish up the rough plans for the rest of the trip on Thursday so keep your eyes peeled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!