Monday, March 23, 2015

22 Before 22 Check-In

Hello All,

Happy Monday! While you're reading this I am flying back from my spring break trip. I have tons of post coming your way about my trip, along with some VLOGs as well. Since yesterday was my 21st birthday I figured I would do a quick check up on my 22 before 22 list (See Original list here) since there is now 364 days left to complete these items. So let's get started.

Key:
Not Even Attempted or Planned for
Currently in Progess
Ccmpleted

Travel:
1.Spend a weekend in New York
Unfortnately right now I don't think I can see myself doing that before I turn 22 unless someone wants to give me an all expenses paid trip. But it still an item on my bucket list and I determined to get there someday.

2. Go on weekend road trip with friends
Event though this one is not planned yet I haven't really begun making summer plans so maybe that can be added in their somewhere.

3.Go on vacation with friends
Seeing as my vacation with Hannah and Mandi just finished I would say that is completed. In all honesty I'm writing this before I leave on my trip so if I can remember Sunday night and actually get on the internet from Disney I'll add a picture if not there is bound to many pictures to come. I've decided not edit any pictures or videos while on my trip. I'll them up soon.

4. Start looking into or actually go to Europe.
Okay no I don't have any plans to go to Europe but in my free time I have started to budget out what it would cost me to go on some trips and making some fake plans. The price is scary but I'm hoping it will be in the 2 or 2 and half years. Oh yeah I think Italy is where I'm going to go first.
Source

Career:
5. Hold an Internship
I have officially started to look into internships and seeing what is out there for internship. I have decided that I want to try and get one for Fall 2015 as well as hopefully one for summer 2015.

6. Start Researching and looking into job opportunities. 
 I am actually very proud to say that I'm pretty sure that I know that I want to work in social media . Either running a company's social media or working for a HR department by searching and look into people's social media. I'm not a 100% sure but I have some ideas and I have some options.

Source
7. Work on editing my novel and possibly completed it to my satisfaction
Guys I am so proud of myself  because I have worked so hard on my novel! I'm currently on chapter 14 our of like 16 or 17 chapters. But that is only the second draft so I know I still have some ways to go.

Education:
8. Get on the Dean's List at School
Okay guys I'm trying really hard but I'm not sure its going to ever happen.

9. Have a good idea of when I'm going to graduate
I'm very excited to say that I'm about 95% sure that I'm going to be graduating in December of 2016, only one semester late!

Source
10. Hold Another Leadership Position on Campus
This is another thing that I'm not sure if its going to happen. I'm having difficulty find clubs on campus that really peak my interest. But I will keep trying!

Finances:
14. Bring Mama Judy out on my own dime
After paying for my big trip I need to start working towards this goal again. But I feel like it something that I easily could get done in the next 12 months.

15. Set Up a Budget
That is my next big goal! I want to feel comfortable with my finances and not have to stress about money. But also having a good foundation on how to budget when I graduate and all my real bills come in.

16. Increase the money in my savings account.
Basically see above.

Health
17. Look into new yummy recipes to make
Since I don't have a kitchen on campus I don't have the means to make healthier recipe but I will come summer. Plus hopefully I can find some non-cook ones that I can use in the dorm rooms.

18. Start training for a 5K
I am so proud of myself because I have gotten into a really good habit with my gym habits.

The Future
19. Start Taking More Pictures.
I haven't had a lot of pictures to share but I'm starting to look into a nice DSLR camera as well as coming up with adventures worth taking pictures of.

20. Do Research on Where I Want to Live When I Grow Up
So I have been doing a lot of thinking about this lately and I think that when I graduate college I am going to apply all over the country and see where fate puts. Although I would be lying if I didn't say some of dream locations were LA, New York City, Boston or one of Carolinas.

21. Start Saving for a bulldog
I haven't really begun that yet but I probably should, pure breed are expensive dogs.
Source
And that's how I'm doing on my 22 before 22 list. Not as good as I want to be doing but I still have 364 days to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!