Tuesday, March 31, 2015

2015 New Year's Goal {March 2015}

Hello All,

Can you believe its the last day of March?! I can't believe it! Since its the last day of the third month of the year I figured I'd do a check in of how I've been doing on my New Years goal this year.


Key:
Hasn't even been attempted
In Progress
Completed

1. Start Exercising and Eating Healthier
One of the first things I did when the semester started was join my schools gym. I try and go must Tuesdays and Thursdays. I feel so go when I go. I'm slowly working my way up to running so maybe just maybe I can run a 5K sometime in the next 12 to 18 months. As for the healthier I haven't been doing so great with that. That is going to be one of my major summer goals, I want to do some research and find some yummy recipe.

2. Cross Off  or start planning 3 items off my bucket list
I could see a few of the items on my bucket list getting crossed off this year but I'm not sure if any of them are going to be.

3. Finish and Donate 2 blankets for my 180 Blankets for 180 Days Project
I haven't even worked on one blanket yet this year. I don't really have time during school to crochet. Hopefully I can bang out 2 blankets this summer. 

4. Read 6 Books That Aren't for School
Much like above I don't have a lot of time to read for fun during school but I did read 1 book that I didn't mention on the blog because well it was Fifty Shade of Grey. Unlike the rest of the country I was not overly impressed and never finished it, I read probably about 95%. On the plane ride I worked on finishing the book I've been reading for about six months Gone Girl. I am so excited for summer so I can read a lot, like every night a lot.

5. Blog twice a week
I worked really hard on that goal in the beginning of the year but then school (the first priority, ALWAYS) started getting crazy with all the snow days that I lost track of blogging twice a week. I'm hoping this week will get me back on a track. 

6. Create and Live By a Budget
I'm going to start doing research on it and start my budgeting practices ASAP. I have learned my lesson one too many times. Plus I want to start saving for Mac book and my own DSLR camera.
Source
7. Stop Procrastinating
I am the queen of procrastination but I'm trying not to be I promise.

8. Become a Neater Person
I have worked really hard on this but some days are harder then others.

9. Go on 4 Blog Worth Adventures
If I do say so myself I would say that my most recent spring break trip was a pretty awesome blog worth adventure. I have some other ideas of cool day trips and such to go on. Hopefully (fingers crossed) they will work out.

10. Work on my Novel.
Not to sound like a broken record its pretty hard to work on a novel while you are doing work for school and hanging out with your friends. But come summer I will have more time to write, read and focus on that.

And that is how I'm doing on my goals this year and I must say I'm pretty damn proud of how I'm doing. If you set goals this year how are your goals going? Let me know in comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!