Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Goals and Resolutions Introduction

Hello All,

Last year I created a list of goals and resolutions that I want to try and complete during the 12 months of 2014. And for the first time I was able to work and feel good about how I did with my goals at the end of the year. Probably because I made myself check in with the goals every 3 months. But whatever the reason I decided I wanted to do it again this year. 


1. Start Exercising and Eating Healthier
Source
I'm taking this goal off of last year's list. Reason being is one that I want to be healthier. I have a good immune system and rarely get sick but I want to make sure that I'm healthier all around and taking care of myself to the best of my ability. But also this year I went through the most moments (days sometimes week) of feeling like crap about how I looked and felt. This year I want to make that I feel good, if not great about myself rather then bad. 

2. Either cross or start to plan 3 things off my bucket list

I had a lot of fun this past year working on crossing things off my bucket list. Last year I was able to cross 2 things of my goals of 3 things. I still feel like 3 things is a good goal so I'm keeping the same number to see what I can cross off this year.

3. Finish 2 blankets for my 180 Blankets for 180 Days Project

Last year my goals was to complete 2 blankets but I realized that was too lofty of goals considering how much I do in life. But I still want to try and complete a couple this year and I don't think 2 is too insane of number to try and complete. 

4. Read 6 Book That Aren't for School
Source
I love to read. Last year I was able to read 5 books, my goal for this year is to read one more book then last year. Plus the sequel to my favorite book that I read in 2014 has a sequel schedule to be realized in early June so I'm excited to read it. 

5. Blog at least twice a week
Source
 Last year I was blogging about 5 days a week and I loved it. But eventually life got in the way and I had a lot of writer's block. This year my goal is to try and make sure that every week for the next 52 weeks has at least 2 posts going up per week. 

6. Create and Live By a Budget
Source
College can be a difficult time with finances. I want to start habits now that can help me in the future when I'm on my own and eventually one day when I have a family. Plus I just don't want to be broke. 

7. Stop Procrastinating
Source
Last year I found a way to organize that I like. Now I just need to keep up the organization and stop the procrastination. I put things off, to the point that I put off doing things that I want to do. This year I want to stop procrastinating and doing things early on.

8. Become a Neater Person
Source
I have found away to organize my school work and my list so that everything gets done. This year I want to make both my dorm room and my bedroom at home neat. I want to be one of those people that make their beds everyday and everything has place. 

9. Go on 4 totally awesome, blog worthy adventures
Source
I love doing things. Going places and having new experiences. This year I want to go on 4 blog worthy adventures whether its a road trip, day trip or hike somewhere. I just want to experience new things and see what happens. 

10. Work on my novel more
Source
That's right ladies and gentlemen I'm working on a novel. Back in my junior year of high school I started to write in. During the summer before my freshmen year of college I finished the first draft. From page one to the cliff hanging ending because I want to write a series. Recently I went and printed all the pages to that I could edit and revised it. I'm not sure what I want to do with it, if I ever want to try and get it published or just get it to the point where I'm sure that its the best possible copy of the book I'll ever write. Either way I want to work on it and see what happens.

And those are my 10 goals/resolutions for 2015. I feel like they are reachable and I'm excited to see where this year brings me. 

What are your goals for 2015? Let me know in the comments below!



4 comments:

  1. Nice resolutions! I hope you can fulfill each one of them! All the best! :D
    -AspiringAuth
    http://aspiringauth.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list of resolutions! I love the one where you want to cross things off your bucket list. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping that I'll be able to get some bucket list items done soon! Some are very doable at this point in my life! Thanks for stopping by and reading!
      xoxo,
      Em

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!