Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Disney at Christmas 2014: Candlelight Processional

Hello all,

Happy Tuesday! It is the first Tuesday of the semester and let me tell you my Tuesdays are CRAZY. But that's okay because for the next few weeks we are going to be talking about DISNEY!


Today I'm going to finish up the EPCOT part of this series and we're going to talk about the Candlelight Processional. 

The Candlelight Processional is Mama J's favorite part about Disney at Christmas and she was so excited to see it again! She really enjoy it this time.

On selected nights Disney brings in special celebrity guest narrators to come to EPCOT and read the story of Jesus. Along with the guest narrators they also invited high school choruses to come and sing famous Christmas carols along with Disney's very own Voices of Liberty. The combinations of those words always come out beautifully!

On the night that we went to see the Candlelight Processional our guest narrator was Ana Gasteyer, most recently none for her role on Subagatory. She also did stints on Saturday Night Live and was Elphaba in Wicked on Broadway! 

Source
 She did a fantastic job as the narrator and looked like she was really having fun. During the songs you could tell that she really wanted sing and dance along with the music. 

Mama J and I did the dinner package so our dinner at Teppan Edo as well as our tickets were combined for one price. It was nice to have dinner and then go see the show! 

Here are the very few pictures that I have from the show!






I really enjoyed the candlelight processional and would definitely want to see again at some point. I really hope that one day when I do get to see it again I would love to Neil Patrick Harris or Marley Martin who have both done it multiple times in the past. And I definitely recommend that anyone who is in Disney at Christmas time go see it!

I hope all of you have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!