Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Disney at Christmas 2014: Frozen Sing Along

Hello All,

For the first time in forever well technically its the second time, I'm writing about Frozen and the obsession that follows that movie!


I will be the first person to admit that I LOVE Frozen, probably as much as any average five year old out there. I mean I get super excited when the song Fixer Upper (the song the trolls sing) come up on my phones shuffle. I actually think the little girl troll maybe my spirit animal!

With that being said I will be honest, I was a little apprehensive about seeing the sing along show at Hollywood Studios. I was a little worried that the show would be a little to corny or too little kiddish and I would end up hating it. But I still got a fast pass for it anyways because I had to see what it was like.

I went into the theater and it was huge! If you want comfortable seats then get a fast pass because of you wait in stand by you end up sitting on the hard bleachers. The show opened with Ana running out on stage looking frantically for Elsa and introducing us to the historical story tellers. 

The storytellers ended up being our host for the show and they bring us through the story of how Elsa became the queen. If you get good story tellers the show should be hilarious. They tell jokes that appeal to all different members of the family. There were jokes that adults would understand, like 80s or 90s references and jokes that make sense to anyone who has Frozen playing on repeat in their house. 

All in all I would definitely recommend this show to any Frozen fan or anyone who is travelling with a Frozen fan. Not matter who you are you'll hopefully find something that you find funny. Now here are the few pictures that I took while I was watching the show!  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!