Thursday, January 15, 2015

Disney at Christmas 2014: Day at Hollywood Studios

Hello All,

Happy Thursday! This the last day of the week for me and I am ready for the first weekend of the semester. But since its Thursday let's talk about travel!


Our Friday, December 19 I went and spent the day at Hollywood Studios! My original plan was to get to Hollywood Studios for opening, but I woke and wasn't feeling all that great (foreshadow to me being sick the next day LOL). I decided to lay back down and try sleeping a little bit longer and started moving about 2 hours later then my original plan. 




My first fast pass of the day was for their new show Frozen First Time in Forever Sing Along (I'm going to be doing a full post on the show so there won't be any pictures in this one). Before the show started I had some time to kill so I explored for a little while and took some pictures.

Heading towards the Muppet 3D show theater, taken from near Star Tours
Streets of America
Walden Oaken Trading Post sign
Coolest cast member only door in the world at Walden Oaken Trading Post store!
I saw the Frozen show (sneak peak: It was really good) and then went over to see the Muppet 3D show. It was really good at usual and so cute. Fun fact, a friend of mine told me this recently, that this was the last muppets project that Jim Henson ever worked on!



By this time it was lunch time so I headed over to Pizza Planet and got a meat ball sub. To be honest I didn't really like sub, the meatballs were super dry. Everything that I have heard is that the pizza is really good, so I'll have to try it again at some point.

After lunch it was time for my fast pass on the Great Movie Ride. While I was walking towards the enterance I notice for the first time that they had hand prints in front of the Great Movie Ride building.






The Great Movie Ride is normally one of my favorite rides in Hollywood Studios but they were having so techincal difficulties so the show part of the ride wasn't as good as it normally is.




After that it was time for my favorite attraction which is the art of animation attraction. Where you go and take about a 30 minute class about drawing famous Disney Characters. During my class we drew Stitch and in my opinion mine came out pretty well.


Normally I would go see some of the shows at Hollywood Studios but I was really tired and decided to just go back to the hotel. I got the majority of my favorite things done and had a pretty good day!

Here are some miscellaneous pictures that I have from walking around the park.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!