Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Disney at Christmas 2014: The Character Meet and Greets

Hello All,

Today I am snowed in for this year's major blizzard. But its okay, Megan and I are planning on curling up and watching Netflix until school starts again. But with all this snow I'm definitely wishing I was back in Florida where its not snowing!


One of my favorite parts about going to Disney is that feeling that I am five years old again. I don't feel like I need to act like an adult and I'm not ashamed when I freak out about seeing character or my want to snuggle up with one of their adorable stuffed animals. But today we're going to talk about the characters I met. *Disclaimer: I know the truth about Disney characters but I still take part in the magic!***

On the day we went to EPCOT as we were heading over to Soarin' we saw that Chip and Dale we're out meet and greeting so I hopped in line to meet my favorite chipmunks. They were favorite sweet. We "talked" about why they weren't wearing their Christmas scarves and they mimed that it was too hot! It was a good meet and greet but not the best one that I have ever had with Chip and Dale. 



When we went to Hollywood Studios I was wandering around and I saw that Mike and Suley from Monsters Inc had next to no line so I hoped in line. The family in front of me had the cutest little girl who was probably about 3 or 4 years old. When it was her turn to meet them. She feel absolutely in love with Suley. It was like watching a real life version of Suley and Boo from the movies. 

After that family Mike and Suley had to take a scare break and they left for a couple of minutes. When they came back Suley came back first and attempted to open the chain entrance by himself. But it claws were to big but he was a good entertaining sport about him. The meet and greet I had with them wasn't all that good. I just hugged them and got the pictures and you can even tell the pictures are pretty awkward.



The final character I meet was Princess Tiana. I was walking towards Tower of Terror to take some pictures (I believe that is the most photogenic building in Disney) and I saw that she and some other characters were meet and greeting. She was super sweet and made me fan girl like every time I meet her. I also am so glad that i got to meet her on the Hollywood Studios day because normally I meet her at Magic Kingdom but unfortunately I was sick on that day.



And those were the characters I met on this trip. I loved my meet and greets and was definately cool to meet Mike and Suley even if the meet and greet was pretty awkward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!