Thursday, January 22, 2015

Disney at Christmas 2014: The Best Tweets of the Trip!

Hello All,

Its Thursday and that means its time to talk about travel!


If you follow me on Twitter then you probably know that I LOVE to tweet! And being in Disney doesn't stop my love to tweet. I decided I want to be able to remember these tweets and would share them on the blog! Some are funny, some are cute and some are just random. But they are all Disney-fied!

Day Before Tweets:

You guys should have seen how excited Mama J was the day before the trip! It was so cute!

Yup that's right, I didn't pack until the last minute, but in all honesty I never pack until the last minute.

3:45 AM was the first time my alarm went off, I got up around 4 AM.

And in all seriousness, who can sleep the day before vacation? I know I can't!

Thursday (EPCOT Day):
Need I say more?

There were 2 Dunkin' Donuts in my home airport but no Starbucks. What is that craziness?

Need I say more?

That is just one of the many reasons that I am grateful that my parents both became DVC members.

It was a long day but beyond worth it!

Fun Fact about me. I hate and I am scared of fireworks. Watching them and hearing them give me an anxiety so after watching the Candlelight Processional it was only 10 minutes until the fireworks were going to start. I literally ran out of the park while dodging strollers.

Friday (Hollywood Studios Day):
Hollywood Studios is my favorite park and I'm always happy to go there!

Watching that character meet and greet was honestly the cutest thing I ever saw in the whole world. I'll be talking more about it in an upcoming post!

I don't remember what I was watching but I do love people watching.

That is so accurate, like I honestly just babble and stutter and get completely star struck and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Saturday (The Day I Was Sick):
Gah! There is nothing worse (the heat, the lines, etc...) at Disney then being sick.

I don't want to even think about the day that was suppose to be Saturday. I was so excited for it!

Sunday (Going Home)
I'll be back at the Magic Kingdom soon but its still weird to not going to the castle, its like you aren't really amerced in the magic.

I had some time to kill between getting back from Downtown Disney and have to catch the bus to the airport. So like any good blogger I started planning out post!

And getting on the Magical Express sucks but when it a bus that normally drives people to the cruise ship makes it 10x worse!

And that's what I tweeted while I was in Disney. If you don't already follow me on Twitter then follow me. I update there almost daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!