Wednesday, September 30, 2015

New Year Goals {September 2015}

Hello All,

Remember when I use to be so good at keeping up with series? Like when I used to write every three months about my yearly goals. Well I did but this year I totally just skipped over June. Ooops.
But I figured I'd come back and check-in with the goals now. Before I start you can check the reasoning behind why I chose these goals by clicking here.


Key:
Not Even Attempted
In Progress
Completed 

1. Starting Eating Healthier and Exercising
From about January to April I did an amazing job with this goal. But then the stress of life got in the way and I completely gave up. Recently I have been feeling the want to get back into that routine but its hard. I need to figure out how I can fit that into my new schedule.

2. Either Plan or Cross 3 Things Off My Bucket List
The only thing I see getting crossed off my bucket list this year is possibly hitting 500 posts on this blog. Otherwise I am focusing super hard on doing really well in school and enjoying my senior year of college.

3. Finish 2 Blankets for my 180 Blankets for the 180 Day Project
Over the summer I worked really hard on a blanket. But I left at home. I knew that I wouldn't get anything done at school but hopefully I can get one done before New Years, especially over Thanksgiving and Christmas break. 

4. Read 6 Books That Aren't for School
Over the summer I read 5 different books. I think that if I read a book over winter break I can easily cross this goal off my goals list. Actually in all honesty I actually brought a book to school with my this semester so maybe I'll make time to read for pleasure. If you're interested in reading my reviews you can by clicking on the book title: Six Months LaterGone Too FarMe and Earl and the Dying GirlP.S. I Still Love You and The Third Twin.

5. Blog Twice A Week
At the beginning of the year I was really good at planning out posts and keeping up with this blog. And as much as I have love blogging I know that I can't force myself to write because when I do the posts aren't as good and I'm not as happy with them. 

6. Create a Budget and Stick to It
Right now I'm working keep track of how much I spent. Most months I'm pretty good and over the summer I noticed that I was saving about as much if not more than I was spending which is definitely a step in the right direction. 

7. Stop Procrastinating
This semester I have been working really hard on staying ahead of work. I real so much better not having to stress the night before about homework and its actually given me more free time because I've been more organized.

8. Become a Neater Person
I have been trying really hard to not only stay organized but make sure that everything is in its place and stays in its place. One thing I've been trying to do is straighten up every Sunday for a more deep clean organization as well as small organization activities each day.

9. Go on 4 Blog Worthy Adventures
I am so excited that I crossed something off my list. I have hit 4 Blog Worthy adventures and I actually think there a few more coming up this year!  You can read about them clicking on the links. Going to Disney with my friendsTori coming and exploringhiking with my roommate and Going to Boston with Mama J (Part 1) and Part 2.

10. Work on my Novel More
I got a lot of work done on it over winter break 2014/2015 as well as some work over the summer. 

Every time I write these post I don't go over my goals but look at them as I go. I'm not sure if that makes sense to anyone other than me. But anyways when I started writing this post I thought that I would see a lot of bold writing. But after finishing this post I am shocked by how far I have gotten this year. I am so proud of the person that I am becoming and these goals are helping me get there.

How are you guys doing on any 2015 goals you have? Let me know in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!