Tuesday, August 26, 2014

When I Grow Up I Want to be Anne, Anne of Green Gables

Hello All,

You may not know this but Anne of Green Gables series is my favorite books and movies. They are perfection! And I have decided just recently that when I grow up I want to be Anne, I mean she is amazing! Here are some of the reasons why...

1. She has a great imagination 
Source
2. She so smart
Source
3. She loves to write
Source
4. She has beautiful red hair
Source
5. She believes in kindred spirits and knows there out there
Source
6. She caring
Source
7. She can make friends with anyone
Source
8. She's quirky
Source
9. She knows you don't have to say yes just because a man ask to marry you
Source
10. She can make anyone love her
Source
11. Gilbert is in love with her and he's perfection! Where oh where is my Gilbert!
Source
If you could be any movie character who would you be? Let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. This is so great! Such a perfect character to pick for it too. Now I have to think about who I'd pick...hmmm.

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, I would love to know who you'd pick

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!