Thursday, August 7, 2014

A Day in Boston ~ July 2014

Hello All,

For the last few days I have been giving you guys major updates on my trip to Boston. Although it was only a day and a half it was super fun! Thursday morning we took it pretty easy and slept somewhat late. Once all four of were ready to go we headed out onto the town. 

The night before we passed what looked like a cute little diner called The Busy Bee Restaurant in  Brooklyn, Mass. It was a cute little place that was themed like the 1950s. I'm not a huge diner person so I was kind of like ehh about it but the rest of my traveling party LOVED it! They all said they'd recommend it and my friend, Amelia, who goes to school in Boston said she'd return again during the semester. 

After that we decided to explore the city. We went down to Newbury Street to look around and stop in some shops. We stopped at each of the Second Time Around consignment shops and a cute little kitchen shop.

But my favorite place was the Lilly Pulitzer store! I had never been a huge Lilly fan mainly because I never really looked at her stuff. But Amelia loves her so of course we had to stop and look. As soon as we walked in there I was drawn towards a Lilly Planner. I am a self proclaim planner and am always looking for a design I like. 

Well after looking around for a while Mama J surprised me and bough me my first Lily Pulitzer planner! I got the Tusk in the Sun design that had cute little elephants all over it. Although I have only been using it for a couple days I must say I'm in love with it. In a few weeks I'll probably do a review on it.

After the Lilly store we took the T back to our hotel and headed home. Over all it was a really fun couple of days. 

My Lilly planner, I'm in love! (As posted on my Instagram)
As we passed Fenway
I was sitting outside a store and decided to take some pictures of my surrounds on Newbury Street. Such a cute little street!




Have a great guys!

4 comments:

  1. Is that the jumbo size? I kind of want one but I like really big planners and I'm not sure if that and the Erin Condren have enough space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is the jumbo size. I'm a lot like you I need a lot of space, I write a lot in my planner, I pretty much live by it and I feel it has enough space. I'm glad I got my first one in person because I was able to look at it before I bought it.

      Delete
  2. I went to Boston two years ago. I fell in love with that city, and if there's a place that I wouldn't hesitate to move in, it is definitely Boston. This post brought back some memories :)
    I'm glad you had a good time :D
    x,
    Dany | Dany Szelsky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend who I went with goes to school there and LOVES it. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!