Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I Love Wednesday...Writing

Hello All,

So, its that time of week again, its time for what I love Wednesday. Today's topic is writing!

Of course I love writing. If I didn't like writing I wouldn't be here writing a blog to you guys. But I like many different types of writing. I guess I'll describe a few of them for you and why I love them. 

First let's talk about journaling, in about September my friend Tori and I decide that we wanted to find a system to remember everything that happens while I'm at college and she's at home. So, we started writing journals. While I'm at school I write to her about once a week because a lot of the stuff that I would tell her about . When I'm home and not doing as much and seeing her more often  only write after exciting events. I love journaling for two reason; 1: Its therapeutic, it feels nice to write about everything that has happened and know that by time someone reads it, the ting I was writing about  will be long over so when I talk to Tori about I will be more clearheaded. The other reason I love it is because one day if I have a daughter I can give her the journals and she can know what I was like when I was her age. 

Book writing, when I was a junior in high school I was upset over a boy I had a crush on (he turned out not to be worth it). But when I was upset I start writing a story. Since writing it became a full length story. I send it to a friend to read so that I could try editing and maybe eventually get it published.

Script Writing, the next form of writing is a new type that I just started, inspired by my friend Cayla. I started writing a script based a dream I had. I love writing this because its shorter, and I can focus on my dialogue, something that isn't my strong point. 

I love writing because to me its therapeutic, I pick the type of writing that will make me feel better for the day. And some days I don't write at all.

Of course one of my favorite types of writing is writing to you guys. I am so thankful for all those people out their who read my crazy ramblings. 

XOXO,
Em. 

P.S. I created a get connected page her on my blog, if you check it out you will be able to follow me on twitter, instagram and Pinterest. Also I created a Vlog channel on youtube that will go along with blog. You can check out my first video and subscribe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!