Monday, June 17, 2013

I Babysit Some of the Coolest Kids...I Swear!

Hello All,

I can't remember if I mentioned in the past but I babysit somewhat regularly for my mom's best friend's children. I absolutely LOVE her children, they are absolutely amazing!

I'm especially close to her daughter, I always tried to find the right word for our relationship but I can never figure one out. She is a sweet little girl name Sophie, she's 4 years old and super mature. I think that Sophie is a sassier version of myself. 

I babysat her tonight. We played games (she LOVES hide and seek), told jokes, she doesn't quite understand the concept of jokes yet but she will one day and it adorable now, and we took pictures on my phone. One of her favorite pictures to take is funny faces, although she eventually stole my phone and took pictures all over her house. 

I wanted to share a few of my favorites!

The Fishie face (Sophie's favorite)

I don't know what I'm doing in this picture but she's adorable

And of course my favorite face, the Merp face
It was so much fun to spent time with Sophie and her brother, Cole, who is at the age where he'd rather play his video game or alone in his room then with us so I just let him do that. When I'm at school I don't get to see them much but hopefully I will see them again soon. 

I absolutely LOVE these kids and love babysitting!

XOXO,
Em.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!