Friday, April 25, 2014

Things I Never Thought I'd Do

Hello All,

Yesterday I was scrolling through my bloglovin' feed and I came across a post done by Samantha from Life is But a Stream of Thoughts where she wrote about things she never thought she'd do. And after the year where I think changed the most I figure this would be a great post for me.

I never thought I'd...

-Find peace with the big decision that I made this year (Keep an eye out the post is coming up soon revealing the decision)

-Actually start a blog and fall as in love with as hard as I did. I always thought it was cool, and thought it was even cooler after watching  Awkward and now I think having one was cooler then I ever thought it would be.
Thanks for the inspiration Jenna
Source
-Being an officer of a club and take on that much responsibility the same year that I decided to work during the school year instead of just during the summer

-Thought I would have this much difficulty with college, but at the same time that makes me even more determine to graduate 

-I would shopping as much as I do, I love to dress to impress

-Write for the school paper.

-Be as social as I've become in college. I feel like I'm constantly saying to hi to people I've met in the dorms, class and clubs.

-Find a style of make-up I like and be one of those girls who actually wanted to wake up and do my make up. 

-Want to start youtube channel (you can watch my most recent ones here and here)

-Look at myself in the mirror and think that I'm pretty 8 out of 10 times. 

-Find support in reading other bloggers' blogs and realize that I am not alone

-Be as confident as I am know in my looks, my personality and where I think I'm going now.

What are some things you never thought you'd do?

-P.S. Happy Birthday to my awesome roommate Hannah!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the comment about the mirror!! :-) What a great place to be in when we can look at ourselves and love what we see. Some never achieve this, so kudos to you!! Stopping by via the Northeast Bloggers' Group on FB and I'm so glad I did...you're my feel good post of the day! :-) Thanks so much for making me smile and warming my heart.

    Kelly
    www.alovelylifeindeed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! Your comment just made my day. I'm grateful everyday that I have the feeling when I look in the mirror. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!
      XOXO,
      Emma.

      Delete
  2. What an awesome post! Very inspiring too! Sounds like a good read. Just stopping by via NE Bloggers on FB! For some reason it wouldn't let me me post this comment via my wordpress account. weird. anyways, thanks much, Carolann
    sassytownhouseliving.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!