Thursday, April 17, 2014

Getting Ready to Set Sail: Castway Cay {Week 11}

Hello All,

This post will be filled with personal pictures from my first two cruises because today I'm talking about Disney's private island.

Castway Cay (pronounced Key) is the island that Disney owns and most of their cruises that go out of Florida. There is are a lot of touches of Disney, including places where you can meet the characters in their beachwear. They also have free food, well food that is included in the price of the cruise.

If you ever go on a Disney Cruise and don't plan on getting off the boat on any island, get off there. Its beautiful, its fun and the water is beautiful.

And now I would like share with you a boatload (haha, there's a pun) of photos.


The sign welcoming you to the island
And the opposite side of the sign
I think these are the cutest things ever
With Minnie Mouse


Super Goofy!
The View


With Daisy outside the post office

View from the boat, I believe Cabanas
Looking in the other direction



The food place
The view from the boat
Isn't the island beautiful? Have you ever been to the Disney's Private Island? Or any private island in general? Let me know int he comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!