Wednesday, May 14, 2014

10 Ten Moments of Sophomore Year

Hello All,

Although this year as been one of the hardest year by far I feel like I had a lot of great moments this year and I want to celebrate that as much as I want to celebrate the fact that i survived. I did a post like this last year which you can check out here.

Through the ups and downs of semester I am grateful for everything I got to experience. So, find out which moments/events were my favorite.

10. Being an officer of my Future Teacher's Club
It was a lot of work and sometimes a lot of stress but it was a lot of fun and I'm grateful that I got to work those two lovely ladies pictured above for the whole year and the 4 others who only serviced a semester. I learned a lot about myself and how to work as a team.

9. Relay for Life 2014
Relay for Life is one of the most awarding moments that my college does. I love that the future teacher club has a team each year. This event is always fun!

8. Homecoming
This year was my first year of going to homecoming, either at college or high school. At my college they have parade that different organization has the opportunity to take part in, they also have a tailgate and of course the game. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go again next year.

7. Found Out I Was Going on My Cruise
Although my cruise isn't until next week and didn't actually take place during my sophomore year. Finding out that I was going on this cruise got me through this past semester by having something fun to look forward to.

6. Apple Banquet
This event was so much fun because everyone who went got a chance to celebrate all the hard work we put into our club this year and we got to celebrate all our accomplishments.

5. Big E
 This was my first year attending the Big E and all the food was yummy and we got to see some awesome exhibits.

4. Hunter Hayes (Both Concerts)
Yup, that's right I went to two Hunter Hayes concerts this year. The other was just a couple a weekends ago. But I have to say Hunter Hayes is one of the best performers I have ever seen life! Hannah and I both had so much fun together.

3. My bestie, Tori, came to visit me!
Tori is one my best and most trusted friends. It was great to get to see her especially because when I see her I can tell her anything and that weekend I had a much needed rant session/ Plus I always love seeing her, we always have bundles of fun no matter we do.

2. Wicked!
My amazing roommate brought me to see Wicked for my 20th birthday. It was probably one of the most creative gifts I've ever been given. Plus seeing Wicked was on my bucket list and I got to cross it off!

1. My First Byline!
Seeing my name in print was probably one of the most exciting things I've ever done. I got to cross getting something off my bucket list and in all honesty I never thought that it would actually happen. EVER!

Although life isn't always easy I am hopeful for what this summer will bring and I can't wait to see what happens in Junior year.

Also much like last year I made my Sophomore year video with all the pictures and videos from sophomore year. I encourage you to check it out! You do so by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!