Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day 2014

Hello All,

I want to start today's post off by first off saying thank you to all the Men & Women who have or are currently or might one day serve in our Armed Forces. As well as the strong families who support them day in and day out. I want you to know you are in my thoughts and prays. 

Source
Today I am currently flying home after my 10 day long vacation! I'm so excited to share with you all the amazing things I did and am working on creating a feature for the blog to share it. I also plan to do a few videos for my vlog channel and share LOTS AND LOTS of pictures. As of Saturday night there were about 100 edited photos from the first 3 days! 

I have some ideas of what I want to share with all of you but if you have questions or want a specific post done let me know and I'll try my best to accommodate your wishes. I'm crossing my fingers I'll have the first post ready for Thursday but between traveling home and getting back to reality and I can't make any promises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!