Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 New Years Goal Final Wrap Up!

Hello All,

Happy last day of 2014! Can you believe this year is over? I can't! I am so happy about how this year went, more on that tomorrow. What I'm really surprised at is that tomorrow we will be just as close to 2030 as we are to the year 2000. I wonder if I'll still be blogging in 15 years...

Anyways, with it being the last day of 2014 its time to check out how I did on my 2014 goals.


Key:
Didn't Even Attempt
In Progress/Somewhat done
Completed!

1. Start Exercising and Eating Healthier
Although this year I feel like I moved more and took the stairs more, I really don't fee like I worked hard enough on this goal to say that I really put any effort into this goal. Oh, well there's always 2015!

2. Either Cross Something or Start Planning to Cross Something Off My Bucket List
This year I was successfully able to cross 2 things off my Bucket List! I became a a published author and saw Wicked on Broadway. I am close to cross one more thing off my bucket list by having 97 more post published to hit 500 post here on the old blog!

3. Deal With the Aftermath of My Big Life Decision
I am completely comfortable with my change of major. I feel like it was the right decision and that I will be happy with my future. Although I still have no idea what I am going to do as a future career I'm ready to figure it out!

4. Finish 4 Blankets for my 180 blanket for 180 Day Project.
I'm working on one although I don't have a lot time to do them. Oh well we'll see next year, right!

5. Read 7 Books That Aren't for School
I have read 5 complete books (If I Stay & Where She WentTo All the Boys I've Loved BeforeThe Maze Runner and The Fault in Our Stars). I've started like 3 books that I'm currently reading. I know that I won't finish one for tomorrow so those will be all the books of the year.

6. Become More Organized
I found a way to organize that I like, I just need to stick to it and then I will like its complete.

And that's a wrap! I'm feeling proud of how I did on my goals. You can check the other check-in here (March)here (June)here (September)and here (December).

I hope you all have a fabulous New Years Eve and I'll see in you in 2015!

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Good luck with your blogging in the new year! (97 posts isn't that far away!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!