Monday, December 29, 2014

Junior Year Goals Check-in

Hello All,

Since this semester has completed its time to check in with how I've been doing with my junior year goals. But in all honesty, before I started writing this post, I hadn't looked at my goals since I wrote them. This semester completed distracted me and I didn't pay much attention to my goals. If you want to see the original goals you can read them here.

Key:
Not Even Attempted
In Progress
Completed!

1. Go to the gym 2 times a week
Source
I didn't even join the gym this semester, plus I'm not sure where I would have fit into my schedule. Next semester I think I know where I can add it in to my schedule and I'm feeling determined on this goal!

2. Become Organized!
I found a planner I love, I found a list writing system I love, unfornately I fell out of routine of it and spent the rest of semester trying to get back on track!

3.Get GPA
See above, although I won't be positive if my GPA went up because grades haven't come out yet. Even if my GPA went up I still have a little ways to go before I get the GPA I want. 

4. Talk to One New Person Each Week
I made new friends and had at least 1 person that I talked to in each class so I guess I did pretty well that goal. Although I'm not sure its one new person each week. 

5. Try Out New Clubs
I spent this semester focusing on my new major and working on getting my GPA and didn't join any new clubs. Next semester I'm going to look for a club or two.

6.Become More Adventurous
I think I did the opposite. When I wasn't doing school work I spent a lot of time dorm room hanging out with my roommates.  

So, far this year even though I haven't really been paying attention to my goals I have made some head way in them. I'm excited to start the next semester in the next few weeks and continue to work on my goals.

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!