Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Summer 2015 Reading List

Hello All,

This summer seems to be all about reading, I'm on my third book of the summer (my next book review is coming very soon). I'm so excited for all the books I want to read this summer and since I have them all written down I figured I'd share them with you.

-Me, Earl & the Dying Girl Jesse Andrews
Source
Dorothy Must Die Danielle Paige
Source
Heat of the Moment by Lauren Barnholdt (the first a trilogy)
Source
Better Off Friends Elizabeth Eulberg
Source
As Simple As Snow Gregory Galloway
Source
Shattering Glass by Gail Giles
Source
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Source
Diary of a Waitress by Carolyn Meyer
Source
The Third Twin By CJ Omololu
Source
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver
Source
The Spectacular Now By Tim Tharp
Source
99 Days by Katie Cotugno
Source
Those are the books on my summer reading list this year. Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!