Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Life Update & Blogging Announcement

Hello All,
 
 
This is a post that I didn't want to write but unfornately it looks like I'm going to have to. For the past few weeks my computer has been having some problems with picking up a charge. I kind of wrote off figuring that as long as I held it in the right position it could hold for some time. But I was wrong, about a weeks ago I went to turn on my computer and plug it in to find out that it would not connect to the charger at all.
 
I brought my computer to Best Buy's Geek Squad where I had a protection plan. After having some of the best service I have ever received from them I got the news that I was dreading, my computer was unfixable. He basically told me that to get it fixed it would most likely cost more then getting a new computer.
 
At this point I don't have the money to buy a new computer and will be spending the rest of the summer saving to buy a new one. Lucky Mama J has a desktop computer that she says that I can use for simple stuff, including some blogging.
 
With all that being said I have to make some decisions when it comes to blogging. One although at the beginning of the summer my goal was to get 2 to 4 posts out a week that doesn't seem possible at the moment. I will most likely be cutting my post down to about 1 a week. Along with these post, there won't be any of my favorite kinds going up, AKA posts about what I've done, like traveling or fun things I'm doing over the summer. Mainly because that would involve pictures.
 
For one on this computer I don't have my favorite photo editing program. But I also I don't want to take up space on Mama J's computer with all of my pictures. But don't worry you guys won't miss out on anything. I will be keeping all my pictures on a memory stick and once I get my new computer I will edit them and write post to catch you guys up on all the things you that I did this summer.
 
The part that I'm saddest about is the fact that this means that I probably will not be finishing the Disney 2015 recaps. At least the way I want to because I no longer have access to my Disney pictures. Although they are all uploaded to my personal Facebook page I don't have the ability to water mark nor do I want take up to much of this computer's memory. I do plan to write about the final day but without pictures. I am grateful that I was able to get all my videos up from this trip because of how much fun I had vlogging them as well its another way to keep the memories. Like the character interaction that I won't be able to write about or share the pictures from.
 
I want to thank all you in advance for your patience through this process and time. You can look forward to books review, maybe some movie reviews and some Big Brother recaps because what would summer on The World According to Emma without Big Brother Recaps! And eventually you can look forward to catch up on all the summer's happening when I get a new computer and we return to our regular scheduled program.

And as always be sure you are following me on all my social medias including Twitter, Instagram and my blog's Facebook Page in order to stay up to date on the happens this summer. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about this Emma. I hope you're computer gets fixed soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!