Friday, November 29, 2013

7 Months of Blogging!

Hello All,

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! And enjoy celebrating everything they are grateful for. If you went out early this morning for Black Friday, I hope you got all the deals you were looking for. 

Today I am celebrating 7 months of blogging! Which in no way seems real to me. Seven months ago I was laying in my college dorm messing around on blogger and today I've begun making bloggy friends, I've had my blog designed by an amazing blogger and designer (Rachel), done guest posts and helped one of my favorite bloggers with her first giveaway (which you can enter, link below). Anways, if you been around this corner of the internet long enough you know each month a take a look back at what has happened this month.

Monthly Stats:
-Total Number of Posts: 179
-Number of Comments: 75
-Number of Page View: 5450
Most Read Posts:
***Written Between October 29-November 28***
I Believe - The Simple Things
Nutella Roll Ups
What I Love Wednesday...Gilmore Girls
***Of All Time***
Movie Review: The Internship
What I Love Wednesday...Teen Wolf
My Favorite Post of the Month:
This month I had two favorite posts (You can ask Hannah and Natalie, I never stopped talking about them).
-The Perfect Man
-I Believe - The Simple Things
Post Coming Up This Month:
-Another addition of College Tips
-What's in Mama J's Christmas stocking
Things Coming Up This Month:
-Finals
-Moving home for the break!
-New York City w/ the Merps!
-Christmas!
Social Media:
Blog's Facebook Page
Twitter
Instagram
You can also drop me a line at emmatheblogger@aol.com

And that complete my look back at 7 months of blogging? What some of your favorite posts? Do you have any posts you like to see on The World According to Emma? Let me Know in the comments below!

P.S.-Don't forget tomorrow is the last day to enter Paige's giveaway!

The Sticky Note Addict

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!