Thursday, August 27, 2015

Move in Day 2015

Hello All,

Somehow Senior year is already here and I've already moved in. Much like my Sophomore Year I moved in early. Meaning I still have about week to go before starting classes. But I have moved in and I figured I'd share because this blog deserves so major TLC. 

I'll be honest with you guys I was as excited about move in day this year as I have been in the past. Normally I'm itching to get back to campus but this year I was dreading the unpack and the move things in and just wasn't jumping off the walls. Since move-in I'm happy to be back and the feelings of dread have disappeared (I'm pretty sure its just denial that somehow I'm a senior).

I planned to wake up around 8:30 but woke up at 7:30 and couldn't fall back asleep. I played on my phone for a while but eventually got up. I collected last minute things and packed them up. I wanted to clean out the front seat of my car so I ran down to my dumpster and started to clean. When I was pulling back up to my drive way the people who were painting my condo were there. Luckily they were super nice and let me pull into my driveway for like 5 minutes while I loaded in my suitcase and stuff.

After I left my house I stopped by Stop and Shop to buy some snacks. While I was walking around I had eureka moment and realized that I needed to buy toliet paper! Luckily I remembered and grabed while I was at Stop and Shop.

Then I official hit the road. I made a quick pit stop at Starbucks.  They were out of my favorite drink so I got my back up drink and it wasn't all that good.

When I got to school I checked in and unpacked. And unpacking was a lot easier then I was expecting and my room is about 95% complete...they only thing left to do is hang things up which I'm having difficulty with this year for some reason.

Because I moved in early none of my roommates here yet but I can't wait until they move in because it does get kind of lonely.

I also vlogged this experience if you click here you can watch it. Its not my best work but its not horrible either.

I would love to talk to anyone who reads this post. So, in the comments tell me what your dream college dorm room color scheme would be as well as theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!