Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What I Love Wednesday...Country Boys

Hello All, 

Welcome to my first ever What I Love Wednesday! I have a whole list of things I want to write about for this feature sitting down in my room. I spent all of today thinking a debating which topic I wanted to write about. I decide to go with the one that I came up with last night after being inspired by friend, Alex's, Facebook post. 

I grew up listening to country music. But it wasn't until this year that I fell in love with my favorite country singers! 

The first one I discovered was Scotty McCreery.


I don't watch American Idol, but one of my friend's raved about him while he was on the show. I fell in love with him in his song, The Trouble With Girls.



I just love the lyrics in the song and how the words describe how boys think about girls because its so similar to how girls feel too. 

I also love his song Water Tower Town.



I love this song because there is line in the song that says "You Know who loves who from miles around." Those words ring true to the high school that I went to, you know every detail of every person life. 

My other country love is Hunter Hayes.


I was a little behind on the Hunter Hayes craze (or is that just something that I see with my friends?). Anyways I first discovered how much I loved him with his (very short, too short) performance on the Grammy's this year. All his love song describe the type of relationship I want to be in one days. The first song I fell in love with was Somebody's Heart Break.


But my favorite song by him, actually my favorite song right now is I Want Crazy.


I absolutely love this song. I love the melody, the lyrics, the songs and video's story. I love every word in this song, if you haven't heard or watched the video well I put the video in my post so watch and listen because well the song is perfect. 

Well this concludes my first What I Love Wednesday! 

XOXO,
Em 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Hunter Hayes. I wasn't a huge fan until I saw him in concert and now I'm in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hunter Hayes is one that I would love to see in concert! I actually would love to see any country singer in concert. LOL

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!