Friday, May 17, 2013

Saying Goodbye to the Office

Hello All,

As I mentioned in my introduction (Can be seen here), I am a television junkie! Of all the shows I watch the only one to truly end this season was The Office


I was never a must watch every week, overly obsessed Office fan. Instead I was a watch occasionally but still love the show, Office fan. I was one of those fans that thought the show would crash and burn after Steve Carell left the show but instead I was wrong and it lasted 2 more seasons. 

I didn't know what to expected from The Office series finale but I can honestly say that I was extremely pleased with the finale. They flashed forward a year which is one of my favorite technique when it comes to series finales, it gives you a good idea of where all you favorite characters are going to be in their lives. 

I also found that episode was a powerful episode. Why do I say that? Because I am not a very emotional person it takes a lot for me to cry but this episode had me on the edge of tears multiple times. And when I wasn't on the verge of tears I had goosebumps. 

I suggest that anyone who ever watched even a few episodes of The Office, and enjoyed it even remotely watch the series finale because the writers did finale justice. 

XOXO,
Em. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!