Monday, December 16, 2013

Bucket List Recap

Hello All,

I'm back!

Source
Finals are finally over and I'm ready to get back into the blogging swing of things! I've missed the blog and I'm ready to write some new interesting post!

After my blogging hiatus I thought I had to come back with some fabulous post that would blow everyone out of the water. But then I thought about, why instead of trying to write a fabulous post I do a new post from one of my most popular feature. My Bucket List Recap!

For those of you who have never read one of my bucket list recap I take five items off my bucket list and write about why I want to do that. 

Dye My Hair Blonde
Source
I've wanted to know what my hair would like blonde for the longest time. It may end up looking horrible and be the worst mistake of my life or I'll love it and want to keep it like that forever. I have never dyed my hair before but that might have to happen in 2014!

Get a Tattoo
I made a deal with my mom that I wouldn't get a tattoo until after I was on my own medical insurance so that won't be for a while but I really want one, actually like 3. I want one on my shoulder that says, "If you can dream it, you want do it." On my foot I want one that says, "It all started with a mouse." I love that Disney quote because it reminds that something as huge as the Disney started with something so simple as a mouse. I don't know where I want my finals tattoo but I would love a rose that under it say, "Forever Young."

Go On Big Brother
Source
I love Big Brother so the idea of being on the show is such a big dream. Every year when I watch I think about what I would do to win the game. Although I know the chances of me actually on are about 1 in million. 
White Water Rafting
Source
I don't know anyone who has ever gone White Water Rafting but I've seen it in movies and TV and have always thought it looked cool. It kind of scares me at the same time but I really think it will be fun. 
Yankees Vs. Red Sox Game
Source
So, most of you probably don't know this but I LOVE baseball. Its the only sport that I understand and I love going to games. I love watching the sport and spending time with people and of course the food is not all that bad. I was raised a Red Sox fan and Red Sox have their famous rivalry with Yankees. I think it would probably be an AMAZING game to go to.

Those are some of the items on my bucket list. Hopefully I can start checking some of the items off during 2014.

Have you ever done any of these things? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!