Saturday, April 18, 2015

Disney 2015: Our Safari Adventure {Day 2}

Hello all,

Lion and Tigers and Bear! Oh My! That is all I could think of the whole time I was riding the safari.


I'll be honest with all of you Animal Kingdom has NEVER been my favorite park. But if I'm going to do anything while I'm in Animal Kingdom I must go on the safari. Who doesn't want to see Animals while riding in car?

This was the first ride we rode while on our Disney journey. We waited about 30-40 minutes to get on the ride. Mandi was happy because the majority of que was outside which meant she could try and find some sunshine. Plus she could hug her favorite type of tree, the palm tree.

When we finally got to the ride car itself we were placed in to the back row and it was just three of us which was nice. Another bonus was that our safari tour guide was pretty damn cute himself. This was the first time I had been on the safari ride since they changed up the story. I liked the new story, it was fun and exciting. 

Both Hannah and Mandi liked the ride. Mandi was super excited to see the giraffes as well as some palm trees. 

Now enjoy all the pictures I took.



Mandi soaking up the sun in her natural habitat 



We got to see this bird while waiting in line



Hippos
Pelicans 

A guy walking across the safari on some sort of trek thing that guest can  do at Animal Kingdom
Hippos




Giraffe 


giraffe 

Elephant
Elephant

flamingos 
Rhino
Rhino
Cheetah 

zebra
zebra 
I can't remember what kind of animal this is but the tour guide told us that they can go their whole lives with out drinking
I loved riding the safari and can't wait to go on again in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!