Friday, November 7, 2014

TRAVEL THURSDAY: Fun Facts About Disney at Christmas Time

*Sorry I forgot to post this yesterday but now its up now!***

Hello All,

I love to travel, so when I get to plan a trip and share it here or recap a past trip here. So, I'm so excited to stuff here about my upcoming trip. If you missed the announcement of my next trip you can read it here.


Unlike another trip that I'll be announcing when I return from this one I'm not doing a lot of the planning for this trip. Mama J is doing a lot of the work. So, I figured before I talk about the plans I would share some fun facts about the super extra magical time of year at Disney. 

-There are 1,300 decorated trees on the property, which includes the parks, the resorts and the downtown area. 
Source
-At Hollywood Studios Osborne Light Display there is over 10 miles of Christmas Lights!
Source
-It takes 150 trailers to store all the decorations for all 4 parks, the downtown area and all 24 resorts on property.
Source
-Across property there are 150 miles of garland hung
Source
-There is 300,000 yards of ribbon hanging from the various trees
Source
-8.5 Million lights are hung across property
Source
-Grand Floridian has a 16 foot fall gingerbread house, with 1,050 pounds of honey and takes over 160 hours to decorate
Source
-It always "snows" in the Magic Kingdom on the nights that Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party takes place
Source
-They transform the popular Adventureland ride, Jungle Cruise, to the Jingle Cruise
Source


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!