Thursday, November 27, 2014

Things I'm Grateful For...{Thanksgiving 2014}

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Source
Like so many other bloggers out there today I'm going to share with all of you all the things that I am grateful for. The things on this list are things that I am grateful for 365 days a year but I want to take a few moments to write it and share it with the world. 

-My amazing family! I am luckily enough to have an amazing family who support me and love me and like me for who I am.

-I am grateful for my friends. For supporting me when I'm down, letting rant when I've had a bad day, and for letting me call them at weird hours because I desperately need someone to talk to.

-I'm grateful that I have a creative mind. I love that I can sit down and write a story or create a project or scrapbook memories. 

-I'm grateful for freedom of speech. If that didn't exist I wouldn't be able to sit down log on to blogger and write a post for all of you. 

-I am grateful for everyone who read this little blog or watch my Youtube videos. It makes me feel less alone in the world just by thinking someone, somewhere out there is reading my words. 

-I am grateful for the ability to travel. I am grateful that I have been able to experience new things, have fun and explore.

-I am grateful for my roommates who have helped me keep my sanity this semester. Been for nights that having cookies delivered to our dorm was a must, to have Binge watching Big Brother marathons with and make laugh every night when I should be sleeping.

-I am grateful for the men and women who risk their lives everyday to keep us safe. Both military personnel and police and firemen.

-I'm grateful for the ability to go to school and further my education.

-I am grateful that I'm only 20 years old and  still have years to figure out why I was put on this planet.

-I am grateful to organ donors who give the gift of life everyday. People like these are the reason that my cousin, one of my favorite people in the whole world, is still hear today and who recently found out that she has gone 8 months without rejection!

-I am grateful for writer's whose work whether its TV, movies or books help transfer me into another world.

-I am grateful that I live in a free country.

-I am grateful for all the food that I will consume this afternoon (my favorite holiday food) and the fact that there is always food on my table and for me to eat.

These are just some of the things that I am grateful for. I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!