Wednesday, November 18, 2015

When Life Gets Stressful

Hello All,

Recently my life has been crazy busy. You probably noticed because I'm rarely writing on here and even my social medias aren't updated as often as they used to be. (Find me by searching @judy_judy94 on any social media) Being busy has left me majorly stressed. There are some things that I found that really help when I'm stressed.

1. Venting
Source
Sometimes you just need to get things off your chest. Especially when it feels like everything is going wrong. And sometimes if your lucky and you have friends like my friend Mandi they'll send you little pep talk text messages to help get you through the day. 

2. Binge Watching Some Netflix
Source
Sometimes you just need to disappear into a world of make believe. Or a world that has more drama then your own life and you don't have to personally deal with the aftermath. Plus when your binge watching you don't really have to think about all the poop hitting the fan which is a nice little vacation for your brain.

3. Call Your Mom
Source
Somehow no matter what the problem or situation is moms always have the answer. Even if you don't want to hear that advice. Plus moms are pre-programmed to love you even when you go on ranting about the same stupid thing for hours on end.

4. Work Out
Source
Okay I'll be honest I'm not following my own advice on this one but I know from the past  working out does help when your stressed and having a bad day.

5. Treat Yo Self
Source
Whether your buy yourself a new shirt or eat an extra cookie with your dinner every once in a while its good to treat yourself every once in awhile.

6. Sleep
Source
Sometimes your body needs to sleep and it needs to sleep good. Don't feel bad when your friends want to go out one night and you chose to sleep. Also don't feel bad if you crash out at 9 PM and sleep until 9 AM the next morning because sometimes that is well needed.

7. Make Yourself Feel Good
Source
I find the days that I get ready for school and make myself feel pretty that I have more productive and happier on those days. Some days this doesn't work but most days it does.

8. Find a mantra
Source
This particular mantra has been this recently. I wrote it down on index card and have it clipped in my planner. Everyday I read it and remind myself that sometimes your going to have a rough couple of days but then you fake it and you're eventually going to make it.

Whether your you need to chill on the couch get up and be active or just remind yourself that your worth it there are so many ways to de-stress yourself and take a mini life vacation.

How do you de-stress? Tell me about it in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comment always make my day!